Upcoming agricultural events in New Hampshire.
- March 5: 20th Annual Perennial Plant Conference, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Lewis B. Rome Commons, University of Connecticut, STORRS, CT. For more info call 860-486-6448.
- March 5: Monadnock Farm and Community Coalition Spring Forum, 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m., Stonewall Farm, KEENE. For more info visit: www.mfccoalition.org.
- March 6: Northern New England Nursery Conference, 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Seacoast Science Center, RYE. For more info call 603-862-3200.
- March 7: Blueberry & Fruit Pruning Demonstration, 10:00 a.m. - NOON, Blue Moon Farm, 195 Waldron Rd., WARNER. For more info call 603-796-2151.
- March 15: 3rd Annual Dairy Heifer Sale, 1:00 p.m., Skoglund Livestock Arena, UNH Campus, DURHAM. For more info call 860-803-7192.
- March 21: Large Animal Rescue Training, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., WINCHESTER. For more info call 603-239-6045.
- March 24: NH Department of Agriculture, Markets & Food, Division of Weights & Measures, County Scale Clinic, NOON - 4:00 p.m., Merrimack County Extension Office, BOSCAWEN. For more info call 603-271-2894.
- March 31: NH Department of Agriculture, Markets & Food, Division of Weights & Measures, County Scale Clinic, NOON - 4:00 p.m., UNH Cooperative Extension Office, BRENTWOOD. For more info call 603-271-2894.
Upcoming Pesticide Seminars
Upcoming Scale Clinics
NH Department of Agriculture, Markets and Food
Mailing: PO Box 2042, Concord NH 03302 -2042
Physical: 25 Capitol Street, Second Floor, Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-3551 | fax: (603) 271-1109